pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Domain?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Domain?
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:52:09 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:
Aloha,

I think a .org domain is a natural place for db to live.

Agreed - I realize the "official" nature of .org, .net, .com and so on is
long gone, and I still support using .org for something like this because
that's what it is.

The .com can just auto-redirect to the .org - or be used for something
else - a services/consultancy site for related work?

I own permaculture-online.com but not .net and .org but both of those are
available for purchase right now.
I suppose I could buy those also as I have a register.com account and could get them right away B4 someone else does, unless that someone is one of you all.

Let me know if I should get the other two. There also a .info which might be
interesting?? and .biz.

What about permaculture-online.info for the DB?