pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Domain?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Domain?
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:50:27 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:

Aloha again,

One of the first things we could spend money on would be registering ourselves
a domain.

pcplantdb.* is available...and, in agreement with Chad's comments about moving
beyond plants alone, something like permaculturedb.* or permaculturedatabase.*
(also available) might be more appropriate.

Other suggestions?

I own permaculture-online.com which I will donate to the project (or to a non-profit org associated with the project should one be formed) if there is interest.

Maybe a donation of a good domain would be worth something in a proposal for
funding to someone. Stephanie?.

I also have permasphere.com.

There is after all no reason this project can't eventually include other sorts
of permaculture information...and, first things first of course!