pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] hosting, starting, communicating, and other plant*db thangs...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Archer <pcplantdb@juggernaut.com.au>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] hosting, starting, communicating, and other plant*db thangs...
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:14:20 +1000

At 9:47 PM -0700 17/10/03, Stephanie Gerson wrote:

>So here are my specific responses, I'LL RESPOND IN CAPS AGAIN:

Please don't write in caps. They are near-impossible to read.
If your mailer does not indent quoted material in the standard
manner, please obtain one which does.

FYI, use of caps on the 'net is analogous to shouting and is
generally considered rude. Not that it is in this case, but
that's the reason use of caps tends to raise hackles. (Grrrr ;)

...R.