pchealth - Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] Paleo diet

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] Paleo diet
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:59:28 -0500

On 12/3/2012 11:51 PM, Frances and David wrote:

Didn't realize what a true 'foodie' you were, Larry!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm super curious to know about those
grinders -- which kind you're using, recommendations you have, if any. (if
and when you have time)

That's why I like this list so much; I can talk about food! I am market farmer by trade so vegetables and herbs and fruit are a passion.

I was raised on the best of traditional Southern cooking, from banquet dishes to soul food. So good. I have a huge collection of cookbooks too.

Search Google for 'hand crank grain mill'. There are two famous brands, made in Mexico or other country in that region: Corona and Azteca.
There is a German brand also.