pcdb - [pcdb] Explicit guilds or implied guilds

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: Paul Cereghino <paul.cereghino@comcast.net>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcdb] Explicit guilds or implied guilds
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:43:19 -0700

I had a thought this morning regarding guilds -- do they need to
be explicitly stated, or can they be deduced from more general
relationship information

I would favor having the description and discussion of guilds contain the subtlety they deserve, and so I don't think that guilds, which are vague nest of hypothetical constructs can be implied...

  • [pcdb] Explicit guilds or implied guilds, Paul Cereghino, 04/03/2007