pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #40367] sponsored links]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #40367] sponsored links]
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:41:10 -0700

Well, that's all very good to know, and refreshing too. ibiblio seems to
have huge iron; I don't know where they get their money from.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that there is a grant out there for a
plants database. Is it slated exclusively for those three projects you
mentioned? (and should we merge into that project anyway, as you said on
the pcplantdb list?)

Paul d'Aoust