oscri - [Oscri] introductions

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Peter Brantley <pbrantley AT berkeley.edu>
  • To: <oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Oscri] introductions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:15:43 -0800

hello,

I am peter brantley, the director of the digital library federation
(diglib.org), a mostly-U.S. (but not solely) membership based not-
for-profit organization of large research and national libraries.

I have an interest in interoperable registries and am involved in
a growing number of conversations about them, both in the U.S.
and Europe, with a diversity of potential players.

I am excited to participate here. thank you -

pb

--
"Here error is all in the not done,
all in the diffidence that faltered."