oscri - Re: [Oscri] OSCRI related video form tech summit in december?

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Mario Pena" <mpena AT safecreative.org>
  • To: OSCRI AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Oscri] OSCRI related video form tech summit in december?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:04:31 +0100

Hi Patrick,

Wellcome to the list, I'm sure you'll bring very good ideas to this project and thanks Nathan for the information.

Happy new year to you all, by the way.

Mario

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hi Patrick,

We received the video on DVD from MIT earlier this week and I've
started the basic ripping/editing process.  I hope to have it finished
and online early next week.  In addition to the video we had an audio
recording made as well; the audio is online at
http://www.archive.org/details/cc-techsummit-200812-audio.

Nathan