oscri - Re: [Oscri] OSCRI related video form tech summit in december?

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Nathan Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Patrick Peiffer" <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: OSCRI AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Oscri] OSCRI related video form tech summit in december?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:15:34 -0800

Hi Patrick,

We received the video on DVD from MIT earlier this week and I've
started the basic ripping/editing process. I hope to have it finished
and online early next week. In addition to the video we had an audio
recording made as well; the audio is online at
http://www.archive.org/details/cc-techsummit-200812-audio.

Nathan