ocba - [ocba] To pinch or not to pinch - additional info

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Robert King <robk2.mindspring.com AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] To pinch or not to pinch - additional info
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:40:27 -0400

Here is a picture of her best frame. I apologize for the orientation of the
picture. As you can see, lots of holes, minimal pollen, and zero honey.
Eggs, larvae and pupa go all the way to the top of the frame. I am buying a
new queen next week and will pinch her shortly after unless there are other
suggestions?

JPEG image