ocba - [ocba] April Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] April Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:40:53 -0400

I would like to encourage everyone to come to our April meeting. We will be meeting at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough on Thursday April 14th at 7:00 pm. Our speaker will be Patrick Jones who is the Deputy Director of Pesticide Programs for the North Carolina Dept. of Agriculture. He will be giving a presentation on North Carolina’s Pollinator Protection Plan and the new FieldWatch/BeeCheck program that has just gone online. If you want to protect your bees this will be a great chance to learn how.

Some of us will be getting together at Vinny’s for dinner prior to the meeting (5ish). Everyone is welcome there as well.

Walter Starks

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] April Meeting, Walter Starks, 04/07/2016