ocba - Re: [ocba] OCBA Honey Extraction Workshop - 7/19 at 2 PM

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] OCBA Honey Extraction Workshop - 7/19 at 2 PM
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:14:20 -0400

Hi again everyone,

Just another reminder about our honey extraction demo this Saturday.  Detailed information is the email below.  Come out if you can.  This is usually a fun session to attend.

Also, I'm still looking for 2 volunteers that could show up a little early to help with parking.  Please email back to me if you'd be willing to help.

Finally, a couple of tips from our gracious hosts the Friedricks on finding their house.  The most straightforward way of arriving at their house is to drive 6.5 miles on St. Mary's Rd (toward Durham) from Highway 70 in Hillsborough and make a right turn on Bivins Rd.  Then you'll look for the sign near their driveway (3900 Bivins Rd).  If you have any trouble finding the sign and driveway but are in the neighborhood call the Friedrick's at 919 471 0067.

Thanks and we'll see you on Sat,
David