ocba - Re: [ocba] Hive seems light?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "birdcr AT concentric.net" <birdcr AT concentric.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Hive seems light?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:49:15 -0500 (CDT)

Folks,

Thanks to those of you that commented about the hive being light.
Do lift your hives to see what the stores are.

This morning I put on the top feeder and gave them about an half
gallon of syrup. When I got home several hundred bees were feeding
and it was almost gone. Activity was good, so I don't think I have
to worry for now. The hive even seemed heavier today.

Cheers,
Randy Emmitt