ocba - Re: [ocba] German Beekeeping with Skeps videos

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Watson Bowes <wbowes AT gmail.com>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] German Beekeeping with Skeps videos
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:53:38 -0500

Whatever they pay the lady in this film, it's not enough.

Watty  Bowes

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com> wrote:

My fave in this series is the one on rotational beekeeping.  The lady goes to the hives with a definite plan, executes it, and moves on.  She demonstrates how to manipulate a hive eficiently.  Really makes keeping bees look easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTvp1lupHY&feature=channel