ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Re: honey labels]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Re: honey labels]
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:30:46 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Charlotte Anderson <cdanderson1 AT charter.net>
  • To: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: honey labels
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 7:21:16 -0700
Hi Becky,

I guess its easy to tell that I am a beekeeper and not an advertising wizz.
I didnt tell you what you needed to know ! :)

I wanted water resistant labels for myself because it is almost impossible to
get a non smearing label on an inkjet printer. And I was about to stifle
myself with the smelly sprays. I purchased a color laser printer and I am
printing these myself on blank water resistant laser label stock. My goal
was to see enough labels to other beeks to possibly pay for my printer !

I am attaching a file that should show you what I have. There is a one time
$5 set up fee to put your farm name/contact info on my label designs. If you
have a design you already want - I would be glad to try to import that into
my system for a $20 set up fee.

I only have one size labels right now because I havent been able to find a
perfect lable stock size for the bears unless I buy $300 worth of stock at a
time and that is not possible. I could print bear size labels on a solid
sheet and then the beekeeper would have to cut those out.

The regular sizes will be ready to peel and stick.

Thanks Charlotte Anderson ( Carolina Honeybees)

--- End Message ---

  • [ocba] [Fwd: Re: honey labels], Becky Bollinger, 07/25/2008