nafex - Re: [nafex] Question about this list for subscribers.

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Question about this list for subscribers.
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 10:59:46 -0400

I like the list.

That said, as Ginda notes, there's been low activity for the past 6 months
or longer, and some months I don't think I received a single email. Is
this because of lack of interest in this format? Is it lack of awareness
of this forum? Is it both? Is it something else?

I don't remember how I found out about this group - how would others who
are interested discover it? While I've seen a few new names here, it seems
like we are losing more participants than we are gaining.

-Pete

Pete Chrisbacher