nafex - Re: [nafex] Question about this list for subscribers.

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: NAFEX email discussion group <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Question about this list for subscribers.
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 09:57:28 -0400

I agree that keeping the email list as an email list is preferable.

It was my impression that NAFEX didn't want to do so, and that this was why
the list wound up being separate from NAFEX. I'm concerned that if we tried
to turn the list over to NAFEX now, even if they accepted it, they wouldn't
keep it up in the long run.

The problem with keeping it up in this fashion, which I think is preferable,
is that as Lawrence says it would be better if there were several people
sharing or lined up ready to take over whatever's needed; it shouldn't all be
on one person. I don't, however, know what's involved in doing that work.