nafex - Re: [nafex] rooting kakis / persimmons

  • From: <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] rooting kakis / persimmons
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:37:39 -0500

I seem to recall reading a suggestion that the cause was a reversion to the juvenile stage, or possibly in some cases propagation from juvenile wood.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:24:50 -0500, "England's Orchard and NUrseryEngland's Orchard and NUrsery" <nuttrees@prtcnet.org> wrote:
RE: rooting kakis

<snip>

Rooted trees take a very long time to produce fruit I do not know why and it
is a draw back to the process and we should examine it again but the method
is to just to slow to make any production of it profitable at this level

This is just my 2 cents worth

Happy New Years

Cliff

Thank you