nafex - Re: [nafex] mulching trees

  • From: Bob Randall <YearRoundGardening@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] mulching trees
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 12:47:34 -0500

What Lee says is true also. Trees can live in all sorts of crazy places and
even “thrive.” I have seen them on rock cliffs.
I used to live on the edge of the Sahara. There was a famous tree “The Tree
of Teneré”. Nothing at all living around it for miles/kilometers. See for
yourself. Do an image search or

http://www.weirduniverse.net/blog/categories/C53/P20/
<http://www.weirduniverse.net/blog/categories/C53/P20/>

But they will do best with rotted lignin materials.

Bob

"Share What You Grow and What You Know!"

Bob Randall. Ph.d.