nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:23:17 -0500

Sherwin, you crack me up. Describing young folks interested in permaculture,
horticulture, botany, fruit exploration, food production, organics, climate
change, ecology, community building, plant breeding, networking as
Facebookers because they happen to be on a Facebook group is nothing short of
phobia. As for off topic and digressions, you apparently haven't been on this
list all that long because along with all the amazing discussions that have
taken place here, those are inevitable byproducts of any forum, chat, group,
bulletin board. People are people. Let a 1000 flowers bloom.

~mIEKAL