nafex - Re: [nafex] Future of Walnut

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc@ctitech.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Future of Walnut
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:33:57 -0500

Hi Jerry
Thanks for the information that allows me to make a logical decision on what might happen with my walnuts in the future.
My main interest is native fruits and nuts but have some walnuts that have value as timber.
It looks as I will have another bumper American persimmon but light pawpaw.
Keith

-----Original Message----- From: Jwlehman--- via nafex