nafex - Re: [nafex] Problem with Nanking Cherry Fruit

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Problem with Nanking Cherry Fruit
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 22:36:56 -0500

The problem with the Nanking Cherry fruit which I had in the spring doesn't seem to have affected the amount of fruit I got this year. A nice crop.

Dan

On 6/11/2014 7:23 AM, Lee Reich wrote:
Probably brown rot, usually not a major problem with Nanking cherries even though some fruits get infected.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: