nafex - [nafex] Reply to die back comments

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] Reply to die back comments
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:33:37 -0500

Thanks for the feedback on my concerns of die back.

I can better understand die back of peach trees than I can
my apple trees. In fact, although I have no blossoms on them,
the trees are showing no signs of die back.

The apple trees in trouble are among my older more reliable
ones. I have never seen this kind of behavior with them before.
They have gone through several winters here and have always
recovered. I don't know if this is a fungus or some disease. It
is too early for fire blight, so I am puzzled about what caused
this to happen.

Sherwin Dubren

  • [nafex] Reply to die back comments, sherwin, 05/20/2014