nafex - Re: [nafex] Sudden die back on apple trees and few blossoms

  • From: Home <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Sudden die back on apple trees and few blossoms
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 06:46:32 -0500

No flower buds on seedling, Madison, Contender, Reliance or Hale Haven
peaches. A few spots of leafing out so far. No flower buds on any of my
pawpaws. No flower buds and huge dieback on all the varieties of Actinidia
arguta (all the Actinidia kolomikta varieties are setting flower buds like a
champ). Most of the pears I have look fine. It's gonna be a sad summer.

~mIEKAL

z4 SW WI