nafex - Re: [nafex] More Evidence Suggests Honeybees Are Dying en Masse Because of Pesticides - The Wire

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] More Evidence Suggests Honeybees Are Dying en Masse Because of Pesticides - The Wire
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:57:27 -0400

On May 9, 2014, at 11:01 PM, Ginda Fisher wrote:

> I got your post, and the one you replied to. I'm pretty sure ibiblio is up.
>
> (and I don't use gmail.

Ditto. I'm using Frontier.

There do seem to be some posts that I'm missing; but I checked with a friend
still on .aol, and was able to get email from her OK; and I've also gotten
messages direct from a yahoo user. It may be that those addresses are working
with Frontier, but not with ibiblio; but ibiblio seems to be working with
most addresses, not only with gmail.