nafex - [nafex] Looking for Loganberry L59

  • From: Rhonda <rhondawiebe@comcast.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Looking for Loganberry L59
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:35:46 -0500 (CDT)

This is my first message. I hope I am entering it properly.

For several years I have been looking for Loganberry L59. Even
though it is an American cultivar the only place I can find it is
in Great Britain.

Last year I emailed Bruce Bartlett at A.R.S. and he said, "We do
not currently have the thorned version of 'Loganberry'. The
cultivar is grown commercially in Oregon. We are in the process
(this season) of obtaining it for our collection. It will be at
least another year before we would have material available for
general distribution."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

  • [nafex] Looking for Loganberry L59, Rhonda, 03/21/2014