nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple freeze question

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple freeze question
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:34:16 +0000

Mine vary a lot. Some show damage from light frosts which don't bother the
apples in the next tree of different variety. My favorite chance seedling is
very sensitive to freezing, and gets damaged by light frosts and is the first
thing to freeze in a refrigerator set I little too low.

I had more losses from the summer drought this year than from cold so far
this autumn.

tc, sWI, on sandy soil which repels rain clouds