nafex - Re: [nafex] Zestar

  • From: "Judson Frisk" <jlfrisk@iowatelecom.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Zestar
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:08:27 -0500

I have Zestar in my orchard here in the Loess Hills of western Iowa, Zone 5.
I would have to say it is a bug magnet and basically insipid in flavor. I
would assume that we get too hot during the summers for it to do well. I
never have tried Honeycrisp because I assume it would be the same.
Judson L. Frisk