nafex - Re: [nafex] 1. Re: dreadfully chopped off roots on my Bay Laurel Nursery trees

  • From: bruce evans <bruce2288@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] 1. Re: dreadfully chopped off roots on my Bay Laurel Nursery trees
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:00:21 -0800 (PST)

patsy, thanks for the info.  I called them and was told it is standard
practice to get roots to fit in the box.  I then asked about their guarantee
and was told they have to be notified by June 1.  I live in Nebraska and
would not even plant until probably April, heat does get bad till July and
August so I cancelled my order.  maybe over cautious but most nurseries
guarentee the first growing season not just 2 months .  Thank you for the
heads up.