nafex - Re: [nafex] Does anyone have scionwood they would send of: apples 'Wickson' and 'Frostbite', etc.?

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Does anyone have scionwood they would send of: apples 'Wickson' and 'Frostbite', etc.?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:33:17 +0000

If no one else can supply the 'Frostbite', I might have some MN447 (same
thing but before it was named, correct?)  The drought last year here was bad
enough I hadn't intended to collect scionwood-- ie, "What scionwood?!"-- but
my MN447s got some watering.

tc, s.WI, light soils droughty to begin with