nafex - Re: [nafex] 1. Re: dreadfully chopped off roots on my Bay Laurel Nursery trees

  • From: Patsy King <pking888@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] 1. Re: dreadfully chopped off roots on my Bay Laurel Nursery trees
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:48:40 -0800

Hi and thank you all who responded about the roots on my trees and also w/
ideas on how to save them. Bay Laurel Nursery responded when I emailed
them and stated that it was the growers that send them that way, so not Bay
Laurel's fault. I'm not entirely convinced of the accuracy of that. I
believe these were Dave Wilson Nursery trees, supposed to be top quality.
I am hoping anyway that they have the right conditions to get some root
growth going before they try to grow on top. They'll have to get a move
on, though, since my established peach and cherry trees are getting big
buds!