nafex - [nafex] Call for articles for Spring Pomona

  • From: Deb Schneider <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Call for articles for Spring Pomona
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:48:26 -0500

Hi folks

We are needing articles for Spring Pomona. Looking for things
like...what are you planting this spring, information about the new
local/regional groups that are starting up, what sorts of fruit
growing projects you did over the winter, info about your favorite
varieties, great fruit recipes, etc. Our editor this issue is Rob
Henkel myinnerear@gmail.com

Deadline is ASAP please.

Oh and we can always use good clear color photos you've taken!
Include photographers name, location, and what the picture is of.