nafex - [nafex] best grafting knife

  • From: Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] best grafting knife
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 01:00:23 +0000

Knife Weilding Scion Slicers.... I have the same knife Ms. Barret has; a
florist knife.Sharpened on one side onlyA.M. Leonard sells it.It works good.
A 'utility knife' works well, please buy the 'heavy duty' blades which are
stiffer. My best grafting knife, by a WIDE margin, is a Stanley 10-049.All
hardware stores carry this beauty.Replacable blades, and you actually can
hone them if you insist.Mine was $9.00Google it; it's awesome. Murph