nafex - Re: [nafex] When responding to a post...

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] When responding to a post...
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:52:36 -0500

Hi Steve,

You've accomplished the first of those, with me at least; but unfortunately not the second, at least unless you were trying to give an example of how long a post can get when you don't delete the extraneous stuff.

It's a very good point, however. I've occasionally given up and deleted something without having managed to find what the person sending it presumably meant to say, because it was buried somewhere in the entirely of a digest or a very long discussion all of which got quoted.

We should also try to remember to change post titles when necessary; which I admit to occasionally forgetting to do myself.