nafex - Re: [nafex] fruit trees and bushes for Northwestern Montana

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] fruit trees and bushes for Northwestern Montana
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:58:46 -0800

Thank you so much for these selections. This is a big help. The little
nursery nearby has some trees and the bigger nurseries are 60 miles away. I
have looked at what they have but some to much of their stock is not
appropriate since we are at a higher elevation--and there are usually only
the most common ones-- not necessarily the best tasting ones.

Idell