nafex - Re: [nafex] Top workin Kiwi vine

  • From: Grover Barnett <scionmechanic@optonline.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Top workin Kiwi vine
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 22:08:55 -0400

Thanks so much . Incompatibility issues are a bummer when you wait several years and the graft pops off.

Next spring I will graft the kolomikta interstem and then try grafting the deliciosa later in the season.

My hardy 'Anna' kiwi in full sun tastes only fair to me, what can I expect from Blake and Saanbichton?