nafex - Re: [nafex] A night of 26

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] A night of 26
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:19:23 -0400

My, this is confusing.

NOAA hasn't got as far as Wednesday night yet; but they're showing a low next Tuesday night of 33 for that area with a slight chance of showers, and for Wednesday daytime a high of 52F and partly sunny. (It occurs to me that the 33 for Tuesday night will presumably actually happen early on Wednesday morning.)

For tonight, they say you're expecting 27F; but that's the lowest temperature they're showing for that area for the next week. Everything between now and next Tuesday night/early Wed AM is well above freezing.

Actual results may vary . . .