nafex - Re: [nafex] Treating Fire Blight organically

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Treating Fire Blight organically
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 20:46:32 -0500

Jim,

Interesting. Sounds like the paint seals the bacteria in and keeps it from
spreading.

How about trying something like a metallic Rustoleum enamel paint with copper
compounds in it.
It may give the same protection you are getting now, and the copper compounds
may have an
effect on the bacteria causing the problem.

Dan