nafex - Re: [nafex] Sulphur spray

  • From: Caren Kirk <quirky@videotron.ca>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Sulphur spray
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:43:51 -0400

Thanks Scott. Excuse my ignorance but what's the difference between sulphur and lime sulphur sprays? I have both but what I did yesterday was lime sulphur. I do not have any sticking agents, will have to see if I can get hold of one.

Can I spray dormant oil now or will I have to wait? Can I mix the sulphur with that?

By the way, despite the crazy weather we still have not had bud break up here.

Thanks again,

Caren.