nafex - Re: [nafex] Overgrown Peach

  • From: Caren Kirk <quirky@videotron.ca>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Overgrown Peach
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:09:09 -0500

Claude,

I don't think it's a wild peach as such, must be some hardy variety used as a rootstock? If it ever suckers, I'll be in touch!

I was going to take a photo to post so you could see my problem, unfortunately with all the snow we've had in the past week, I'll either have to get the shovel out and clear around it a bit, or wait for some melting to happen!

When I manage to get a photo, I'll post it.

Regards,

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome, QC