nafex - [nafex] Lon's passing

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Lon's passing
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:15:00 -0800

There really are not words to express the loss many of us who knew Lon feel.
He was always generous to me with his time. And he was a huge asset to
NAFEX. Over the decades there were many factions in NAFEX, Ron was in a few,
often things grew contentious, but he always remained committed to his love
of growing things. Rom always tried to steer things forward. He often was
crossing this apple with that and disseminating seeds for people to grow out
in the chance something wonderful would occur. I grew out many of his
crosses with no remarkable results, but we both knew cross was simply a
mater of the law of large numbers. And that in essence summed up Lon to me,
he tried to make the world a better place and I commend him for his efforts.

I assume the NAFEX powers at be will commemorate him in some appropriate
manner.

Sincerely,

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!