nafex - [nafex] Burgess seed and plant company

  • From: Jerry & Dana Frederick <jerrydana5@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Burgess seed and plant company
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:24:56 -0500 (EST)

Have any of you had experience with Burgess seed and plant company? Some of
the prices in their recent catalog seem too good to be true. (Buy a second of
the same item for a penny.) I'm not talking about the "weird" items like
fruit trees with several varities grafted on which show a drawing absolutely
loaded with different varieties of fruit, all ripe at the same time. Not
those. But I am interested in their specials like peonies, dward peach
trees, butterfly bushes and lillies of the valley.
Anybody have any experience with this outfit? Jerry in southern Indiana