nafex - Re: [nafex] Aronia question

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Aronia question
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:43:33 -0800 (PST)

After reading about how awful aronia tasted, I didn't know what to do with
the aronia we got on our CSA share. Imagine my surprise to find it was
delicious cooked in muffins or oatmeal. It had a nice dark cherry sort of
flavor, when cooked and sweetened. Not that I'd know what to do with 30
gallons of it. Try making jelly or something.

I want to plant some, but we're out of room inside the deer fence, alas.

Melissa

_____
>From lostman_amiga@yahoo.com Wed Feb 1 13:11:34 2012
KzGLn6NFc_UyiLr8AeyAmsIVr8njCHLhpuibyGunsypy6_kwrxoM3jHftrhY
iPMIVbbxZioumPjA_q_IcGNO7jrQZmUSaFh76IuJLdtBOI0BTwc96JMR5bzS
hXjKLEyYQjz0AqUBB0mb6Tdwtr8MjfJg0FphPNwbX32I875UPCUKAq5OBcDY
_CqalLinTbXIg1LZ3uFxZH4_k.eE.4oxFh6cKUvmYvEPWqhTtJ3vKwzGYJw1
VkFAFt98kYPo1_4xU7OSXFS3f0tK.QyXjgJ7Nfw96ofvkSrpHckgEMyHWnuH
3eBew.UFz3Mb1q98ioKrpaBE_i1HldpFbXu4OOIJsfz1V0i4cW_RRxRuVkLR
IiyU1149lYd_Bo0JyA0INRhEpahLlvx3Zlhd9AqwRpsP0wW.0HoNiV28II63
_3Xogx2mVWkIiyyiQTRy4wre5GWJW_DWHNTcbxW86MbTD_IrTrjcitsbU7b1
RpEoKv8FWG0UNQknRZ7m65K45XglsI9Vu.7YcTabUFzswE0aJHnGww9njeua
_dxZgNYKmYfrjcdp6UA6y9vnFPQdY1SsK4zuxXtGAvQPf_tCd2g7E3V92Trm
8xD1Yf6vm6A.prrafD5K0Y8Lmro0I62eR6bi14_RqG.rgP5ndyAIz.OXOjPo
dbqQASP09wg--