nafex - Re: [nafex] Elderberry Cuttings

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Elderberry Cuttings
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:03:39 -0600

I only have six, so I think I'll just start them indoors.

I just put them in water. We'll see how it goes.

Dan

On 1/21/2012 6:49 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:
Personally, I would hold them a couple months. But last year I bought
a couple hundred of these in late Feb, holding them until late April
when I could start them outdoors in my unheated greenhouse, and some
of the cuttings had already become desiccated and I lost about 25% of
them... which is to say I wouldn't hold them for too long..

~mIEKAL