nafex - Re: [nafex] Elderberry Cuttings

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Elderberry Cuttings
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 06:49:30 -0600

Personally, I would hold them a couple months. But last year I bought
a couple hundred of these in late Feb, holding them until late April
when I could start them outdoors in my unheated greenhouse, and some
of the cuttings had already become desiccated and I lost about 25% of
them... which is to say I wouldn't hold them for too long..

~mIEKAL