nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] pawpaw seed viability

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] pawpaw seed viability
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:14:03 -0500

Not really on topic, but...I don't know anyone that grows Pawpaws - or more
precisely I don't know where anyone that has posted about growing them
lives. Over the years several people have told me that there were wild
ones on their property. In each case when I finally got them to take me to
the location the tree was either dead or "missing". The fruit has shown up
so many times in writings that I've always wanted to see and try it, thus
far in vain. Do any of you that grow it live in or near the central part
of North Carolina? And, in season would be willing to show it to me and
let me try it?

Thanks,
Chris