nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry Cuttings

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry Cuttings
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:36:04 -0800 (PST)

We have a neighbor with a large white fruited mulberry. There are countless
seedlings starting everywhere and it is actually a bit invasive as the
seedlings are hard to pull out if you do not get them early.

Doesn't address your question, but you should likely be able to find bird
spread seedlings of your tree without too much trouble. Wouldn't be exactly
the same, of course, but should be very similar.

John