nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Putting on grafting workshops

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Putting on grafting workshops
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:23:27 +0000

I concur, with limited experience. I've grafted with a box knife and with an
Opinel folding knife that has a locking ring, size 7 or 8. It has a carbon
steel blade, which holds an edge well but can rust easily.
Any improvement in my success rates will be due to more experience, not the
blades used.
Dave Liezen