nafex - [NAFEX] Looking for Sam Bumgardt (sp?)

  • From: cutts <cutts@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Looking for Sam Bumgardt (sp?)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:52:50 -0500

Sam, are you out there? I'm visiting in the Mpls area and found a very interesting crab apple with a highly fruity, almost orange-like taste, in the Excelsior area. I'm leaving on Friday and was trying to see if someone around here would like to check it out and possibly propogate it.

I won't be checking email too much and don't have a cell but might be reachable through my brother's home phone 952-474-0801 or his cell 612-964-4575. My brother's name is Jerry so you'll need to clarify that you're looking for Jay, not Jerry. If you leave day and eve numbers, I'll try to reach you. We'll probably leave the Excelsior area on Thurs am.

--
Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications (MCAT)
505-281-0684
800-353-4898