nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Forum and Pomona

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Forum and Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:23:23 -0400

Well, maybe I'll experiment with that at some point. That's not obvious from the preferences window; but it might work that way in practice, I don't know.

I'd still need to hunt up my NAFEX membership info first, though. If it rains on the market and I'm not too busy cleaning garlic during the slow spells maybe I'll look through the truck for my last paper issue.

Whether I'll read the forum much even after all that I don't know.